Some answers to your questions!
That includes the Service Pack?
Pack includes our service and VPN Proxy. Unlimited access and without commitment (minimum payment of 1 month). If you use two services at the same time takes advantage of VPN Proxy.
Common purpose between VPN and Proxy?
Proxies and VPN (Virtual Private Network) are two technologies that let you surf the internet anonymously, protect your privacy by hiding your IP address. For the record, an IP address is a number assigned by your ISP to your computer when you connect to the web. This number is identified and provides contact you left your ISP.
And security level?
If you just want to remain anonymous on the internet, both methods are valid and will provide the same security. Both methods hide your real IP address. Your traffic will be coming from another server, the real source (your computer and your internet connection) can not be raised.
What is a VPN?
It is a technology that creates a secure connection to the user, using sophisticated encryption means. The goal is to prevent malicious interception of internet and data. VPNs are often used to disseminate information to a large population.
What is a Proxy?
A proxy server is a computer that provides the customer with an internet connection indirect, which prevents those who use it to go through its own internet connection. Instead, the user connects to the proxy server.
They are the real differences?
- A proxy must be configured within the application that you use to connect to the internet (eg you must enter its references within your web browser or other software that connects you to the web). This leads to three consequences:
- First, all software can not use a proxy.
- Then all the other applications that will access internet outside the proxy will reveal your real IP.
- Finally, even inside the web browser using the proxy, Flash applications, Java, JS and Active X will not be taken into account by the proxy and show your true identity.
- VPN, conversely, made him go through all of your traffic, which does not restrict you to a particular application. All your applications will access the Internet via the VPN configured in your OS, so it is a complete system. A VPN is also a bit more secure because encrypts traffic using a 256-bit tunnel between your computer and the server. The VPN also protects against all malicious attacks: it is a filter.